25 Ways to Improve Your Life Right Now
By: Ryan Felman
1. Get in shape – This will boost your self-esteem as well as other’s perception of yourself. This has a huge impact on your capabilities as well.
2. Save $1,000 for emergency funds – stop wasting money at the bar and on materialist nonsense until you are set up to deal with life’s minor emergencies. This will help you stay out of debt in the future. Click here for help with your financial planning.
3. Be positive – Positivity attracts people into your life. Adopt this mindset and watch your mood improve.
4. Choose your friends wisely - Get rid of toxic losers who obsess over drinking and drugs. They're holding you back. Find friends who share positive hobbies with you such as biking or a sport. Find people who have drive.
5. Eat real food – a healthy diet will ward off sickness, lack of energy and those extra pounds. Change your diet and change your life. I stick to a paleo diet and so did your ancestors.
6. Be very careful who you marry – Modern family court is atrocious. Those are the rules and they won’t change soon. Accept this and be very wise in who you marry, or she will derail your life. You will lose time and money.
8. Read books daily – If you spend less time playing games, you’ll have more time for reading books. This makes you more interesting, more intelligent and wiser.
9. Forge meaningful relationships – this will offer a network of constructive advice, wisdom and resources in addition to companionship. Networks are powerful @AionMediaCo
10. Keep everything simple – “What would Captain Simple do?” - @JamieCombs
11. Set meaningful goals – Write down your goals and then set daily tasks to accomplish these goals.
12. Stop watching the news – The MSM is not making you smarter. It is making you more irritable and distracted from your mission. This is a not a positive way to spend your very limited leisure time.
13. Be mindful of how you spend your time - Identify time wasters in your life and eliminate or minimize them.
14. Create a life mission - This is your life’s purpose, your identity, your ethos. Everything in your life should stem from this mission. I discuss this constantly in my newsletter. I also explain how you can do this with the free eBook that subscribers receive.
15. Create a list of daily habits - This will help keep you on your mission. Write these down and be sure to stick with them.
16. Craft a library of books of advice - Consult these books daily
17. Go for daily walks – “I think that I cannot preserve my health and spirits, unless I spend four hours a day at least – and it is commonly more than that – sauntering through the woods and over the hills and fields, absolutely free from all worldly engagements.” -Thoreau
18. Go outside and connect with nature - “I advocate without apology for the embrace of Beauty and elegance, good manners, and the conscious pursuit of desires as a means to experience Self-awareness, spiritual awakening and, ultimately, transcendence.” - @BillyRedHorse
19. Journal – collect thoughts, ideas, advice, wisdom. Take time for reflection with all of your writing. Time has a knack for changing perspectives.
20. Be present in everything you do - “If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.” – Lao Tzu
21. Stop and smell the roses – Look up at the stars every night. “Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another.” - Plato
22. Abundance mentality – Don’t get too attached “Not to desire material things is to know the freedom of spirituality; and to desire them is to suffer the limitations of matter.” – Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
23. Give back to your community - Your time is worth more than your money. Become an influencer in real life.
“Fate of empires depends on the education of the young.” – Aristotle
24. Forgive others who wrong you - “Did someone do me wrong? That’s their problem – they harmed their own character, not mine. I will stay focused on my own thoughts and actions.” – Marcus Aurelius
25. Change the world by taking action - Many will tell you what to do, but ultimately you must build your set of principles to guide you on your path.